Zenith Wellness Dance Studio
Some work out. Some dance out. Zenith Wellness Gym's Dance Studio offers that and more. Boost your mind and body health with the tips and techniques of aerobics, yoga, and pilates.
Zenith Wellness Dance Studio Guidelines
- Children eight (8) years old and under are not allowed in the gym.
- Please wear rubber soled athletic shoes in the gym. Please do not use street shoes (high heels, leather shoes). Track spikes, skateboards, in-line skates are also not allowed in the gym.
- Please clean the equipment after use.
- Please comply with the allotted time per equipment. Cardio equipment can be utilized for a maximum of 20 minutes and weights for 10 minutes or in alternate sets.
- Please don’t drop the weights.
- Please return any free weight discs or dumb bells after use.
- Please look after the equipment with care and safety.
- Please report any faulty equipment to the gym receptionist.
- Please exercise proper fitness etiquette. Loud or disorderly conduct is discouraged.
- Please place all belongings in the locker rooms. The Club will not be liable for any lost items within the area.
- Please do not bring pointed objects / deadly weapons in all areas of VSC.
- Please do not smoke in all areas of VSC.
- The member is responsible for the guests’ conduct and activity at the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to eject guests who violate Club policies and house rules at any given time.
Image (Right Side):
Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum.