Lagoon Swimming Pool
For a moment to unwind, plunge into our Lagoon Pool.
Lagoon Swimming Pool Guidelines
- Please wear the appropriate bathing attire. Swim suits, shirts or shorts should be constructed of swim suit material.
- Please shower before entering any of the pools.
- Please do not enter the pool if you have any infectious or communicable disease. Persons with sores, fever, cough, cold, inflamed eyes, nasal or ear discharge with bandages or evidence of skin diseases will not be allowed to use the pool.
- Please do not spit, spout water, blow your nose or discharge bodily wastes in the pool.
- Please do not dive, run, push, do rough play and create boisterous or excessive noise around the pool area, showers and dressing rooms. The Club will not be held liable for any accident that may occur.
- Please do not drink alcoholic beverages in the pool. Inebriated persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in any of the pools.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult in the pool. The adult should be in proper swimming attire within arms-reach of the child all the time.
- Breakable material or glass is not allowed in the pool area.
- Please place all belongings in the locker rooms. The Club will not be liable for any lost items within the area.
- Please do not bring pointed objects / deadly weapons in all areas of VSC.
- Please do not smoke in all areas of VSC.
- The member is responsible for the guests’ conduct and activity at the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to eject guests who violate Club policies and house rules at any given time.
Inclement Weather Policies:
- Heavy rain can make it difficult to see the bottom of the pool or beneath the surface. If heavy rain causes bottom obstruction, pool will be cleared. Wind can also cause safety hazards. If wind is observably strong or gusty swimmers will be cleared from pool until bottom is visible.
- Water must be cleared of all swimmers at the first clap of thunder or lightning, or any other dangerous weather condition. While closing a pool for any reason is an inconvenience, keeping you safe should never come secondary and is always our priority.
Image (Right Side):
Vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue