If bowling is right up your alley, then you’ll have a ball at our Qubica AMF® 8-lane bowling area. Equipped with the latest Bowling Entertainment Scoring System and Touch Screen consoles, plus, Qubica AMF® house balls and shoes. Now that is how you roll.
- Children eight (8) years old & under should be accompanied by an adult
- Please observe proper dress code. Swim suits, slippers, spiked shoes are not allowed.
- Please use the prescribed bowling shoes. It should be worn with socks.
- Please refrain from using aerosols, talcum powder, pumice, resin or other substance. These are strictly prohibited on the approach.
- Please keep hands away from the ball return and ball return tray. The ball return has moving parts.
- Serious injury can result from reaching into the ball return opening.
- Please show lane courtesy (wait for the bowler to your right to deliver his/her ball if you're both bowling at about the same time).
- Please do not loft or bounce your ball.
- The Club will not assume responsibility for any damage or loss of privately owned bowling balls.
- Please keep your valuables safe and attended at all times. The club will not be liable for any lost items within the area.
- Please do not bring pointed objects / deadly weapons in all areas of VSC.
- Please do not smoke in all areas of VSC.
- The member is responsible for the Visitor's conduct and activity at the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to eject guests or visitors who violate Club policies and house rules at any given time.
Image (Right Side):
Litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc